Beginner (Close Embrace) Tango course starts Mon Sept 12 at the Phillips Center

From: Ron & Susana Weigel (TangoSociety@AOL.COM)
Date: Sat Sep 03 2005 - 00:55:25 CDT

    Foundations of Tango - 1
    Mondays 8:30-10 PM
    Sept 12-26, Oct 10 (4 weeks)
    Cost: $30
    Phillips Recreation Center
    505 W Stougton, Urbana

    You've been wanting to learn the close embrace "milonguero" style tango for
    some time.

    Now is the time. Take our Foundations of Tango - 1 course.

    In one month we will change the way you dance.
    - Your partner connection will be improved.
    - Your understanding of musicality will increase substantially.
    - Your navigational skills will increase.

    Just ask our students who have taken this course.

    Come and join us in a fun class with the opportunity to meet new people.

    You won't be disappointed.

    Abrazos,

    Ron Weigel & Susana Vazquez Weigel
    Instructors / Organizers
    Tango Society of Central Illinois
    Home: Phillips Recreation Center, 505 W Stoughton, Urbana, IL 61801
    Mail: PO Box 1054, Urbana, IL 61803-1054

    Tango Society Website with Community Calendar:
    http://www.centraltango.com/

    Join CentralTango, the e-mail list for announcements of tango activities in
    the Midwest:
    http://groups.yahoo.yahoo.com/group/CentralTango/
    or send a blank message to:
    CentralTango-subscribe@yahoogroups.com