Noisy Gators Rule!! 2 Shows this w/e. Be there!!!

From: jencart (jencart@MYCIDCO.COM)
Date: Mon Jul 18 2005 - 16:23:41 CDT

    Our musician/dancer friend Rob Krumm writes --

    Hello music lovers, dancers, and friends of either or both,

    This weekend will mark the last Noisy Gators gigs with
    our most excellent fiddler, Matt Turino. In early
    August, Matt will be leaving the area to attend
    college near Asheville, N. Carolina. We have two gigs
    this weekend so this is a good time to come to one of
    the gigs and wish Matt all the best as he transitions
    to life in N. Carolina.

    Here are the details of the shows --

    Fri., July 22 at the Cowboy Monkey, downtown Chmpgn. Happy Hour gig, music from 5:30 to 7:30pm.

    Sat., July 23 at the Iron Post in downtown Urbana
    Music from 9pm to 1am. Please stop in to convey some
    sage advice to Matt.

    After this, the Noisy Gators have one more show
    scheduled in August, so if you haven't heard the band
    in a while, there are only a few chances remaining.

    I hope to see most of you sometime this weekend.

    Rob