Reminder -- Potluck party 6p Sun 6/19 @ Jenifer's

From: jencart (jencart@MYCIDCO.COM)
Date: Fri Jun 17 2005 - 19:57:01 CDT

    Hi Dancers and Friends of Dancers,

    Everyone's invited to come celebrate Brian and Alexis's engagement!

    When: Sunday, June 19th @ 6p

    Where: Jenifer's -- 503 Hessel, C

    What: A potluck dinner. Please bring a food or beverage contribution of your choice. (Engaged couples exempted) Talented bakers, please call me if y're in the mood to bake a cake.

    We really want your presence, but presents are welcome, too. If you'd like to chip in for odds and ends, call Sherry (352-2803) If you'd like to help w/ a gift certificate, call Jenifer (352-2803), or bring your contribution on Sunday -- we've got more folk$ than organization!

    See you all on Sunday!

    Jenifer C.

    P S Brian, don't read the part about gifts. Or the cake.

    Contra-L@lists.prairienet.org