Wed June 15: Foundations of Tango course - Last chance to join

From: Ron & Susana Weigel (TangoSociety@AOL.COM)
Date: Tue Jun 14 2005 - 00:24:53 CDT

    This Wednesday is the last chance to join our Foundations of Tango course at
    the Phillips Recreation Center. There are still 3 weeks remaining in this 4
    week course. We had a great turnout last week, with an equal number of men and
    women.

    Details:
    Foundations of Tango
    Wednesdays 8:30-10 PM
    June 8 - 29 (4 weeks)
    Phillips Recreation Center
    505 W Stoughton, Urbana
    Cost: $24

    This is our introduction to tango in close embrace. We concentrate on the
    essence of the dance - partner connection, musicality, and navigation - to make
    dancing tango an enjoyable experience. Although designed for dancers without
    prior tango experience, it is an introduction to milonguero style tango for
    anyone who has not danced tango in close embrace before.

    We look forward to seeing you on Wednesday.

    Ron Weigel & Susana Vazquez Weigel
    Instructors / Organizers
    Tango Society of Central Illinois
    Home: Phillips Recreation Center, 505 W Stoughton, Urbana, IL 61801
    Mail: PO Box 1054, Urbana, IL 61803-1054

    Tango Society Website with Community Calendar:
    http://www.centraltango.com/

    Join CentralTango, the e-mail list for announcements of tango activities in
    the Midwest:
    Send a blank message to:
    CentralTango-subscribe@yahoogroups.com