DanceSport arcade game

From: Joe Grohens (grohens@UIUC.EDU)
Date: Tue Jun 07 2005 - 15:02:11 CDT

    http://www.binacraft.com/com_040908/game_040908/eng/xtango_eng.html

    This dancesport simulation game is kind of interesting. It says it is
    not a rhythm-matching game, but my first thought was if it could be
    combined with Dance Dance Revolution so at least you were operating
    players with your feet, it might be really fun!

    My second thought was that it something like this could be a good
    modeling software for dancers who want to examine details of movement
    and sequence if it allowed flexible inputs of step combinations.

    Joe