Wed June 8: Beginner Tango Course starts at Phillips Center

From: Ron & Susana Weigel (TangoSociety@AOL.COM)
Date: Mon Jun 06 2005 - 15:08:35 CDT

    We are starting our 4-week Foundations of Tango course Wednesday June 8
    (8:30-10 PM) at the Phillips Recreation Center Center. The cost is $24.

    This course provides instruction in the basics of tango musicality, partner
    connection, and navigation skills. We teach the close embrace milonguero style
    tango, the predominant style of tango danced in the night clubs of Buenos
    Aires. Students who attend all of the classes should be able to dance comfortably
    at our social dances (milongas).

    Join us for an interesting fun class.

    Ron Weigel & Susana Vazquez Weigel
    Instructors / Organizers
    Tango Society of Central Illinois
    Home: Phillips Recreation Center, 505 W Stoughton, Urbana, IL 61801
    Mail: PO Box 1054, Urbana, IL 61803-1054

    Tango Society Website with Community Calendar:
    http://www.centraltango.com/

    Join CentralTango, the e-mail list for announcements of tango activities in
    the Midwest:
    Send a blank message to:
    CentralTango-subscribe@yahoogroups.com