Dancing Illini Reunion - May 21st

From: Tanja Hodges (incognita1@HOTMAIL.COM)
Date: Thu Apr 28 2005 - 21:04:45 CDT

    Hello Dancers,

    Last Reminder to register and save $$$.  Join us for the fun of the Dancing Illini Reunion and Dance on Saturday May 21, 2005 in Champaign.  For those of you who’ve signed up online already, thank you and that’s just great.  Please remember to send in your fees by April 29th if you have not already done so.

    For those who have not yet signed up, please view the reunion information and register at:

    https://netfiles.uiuc.edu/ro/www/DancingIllini/reunion.html

    Remember, whether or not you can come we would like to have your contact info in the DI database.  The $20 fee should be mailed by April 29th if you plan to join us.

    If you've got questions or concerns e-mail me at di_reunion05@yahoo.com

    Have a great day and hope we’ll see you in a few weeks!

    Tanja Hodges- Reunion Chair