Night Club Dance THIS Saturday, April 16 at Cowboy Monkey

From: Linda B. Oldham (lboldham@UIUC.EDU)
Date: Thu Apr 14 2005 - 13:35:01 CDT

>Please join us for:
>Night Club Dance at Cowboy Monkey Saturday, April 16, 6:00 - 9:30 pm.
>3 hours of dancing!!! Come early for a West Coast Swing mini class 6:00 -
>6:40. Bill Keeler and I will teach the basics and then something FUN!
>Don't leave Cowboy Monkey at 9:30! BRUISER AND THE VIRTUES will be on
>stage at 9:30 pm. This is an incredible Swing band.
>No cover, so please consider going early to enjoy their yummy food.
>Join me and other dancers for dinner at 5:15 to enjoy their great salads &
>sandwiches
>Dances: West Coast Swing, Hustle, Salsa, Swing, Night Club 2-Step,
>Cha-Cha, and Merengue.
>Location: 6 Taylor Street, downtown Champaign
>DJ: LinO Questions: 352-0302
Friday Let's Swing!!!!
THE DELTA KINGS will play at the Cowboy Monkey. Their signature song is
"Mustang Sally," one of the all time great West Coast Swing dances.
Go to this web site to listen to some of their
music: http://www.deltakingsband.com/mp3.html
I heard some great WCS songs and East Coast Swings.
Friday, April 15. Time: 9:30 pm
Cover: $5.00
Details: Live Music - Rock/Blues