Instructors needed

From: Chakka Reeves (cereeves@UIUC.EDU)
Date: Sun Apr 03 2005 - 15:44:16 CDT

    Hello,
    My name is Chakka Reeves and I am a Resident Advisor. I want to expose my
    residents to the joys of salsa dancing by having a workshop in our hall. If
    you are an instructor who is interested in introducing salsa, merengue and
    bachata to a group of students, please e-mail me @ cereeves@uiuc.edu.
    I want to have the workshop April 18th.
    Thanks.

    Chakka Reeves