WCS lesson and dance in Indy

From: Sheena Beaverson Of Isgs (sbeavers@UIUC.EDU)
Date: Tue Mar 22 2005 - 14:51:44 CST

    The Indy Swing Dance Club is holding a "Super
    Saturday Jam" this weekend, on Saturday, March
    26th in downtown Indianapolis.

    Local instructors are offering workshops during
    the day time. But, I'd recommend skipping those
    and going for the free evening lesson and dance.

    6:30 - 7:30 free lesson by Jimmy Mulligan (Chicago)
    7:30 - 10:30 WCS dance

    Check out indyswing.org for details. Don't forget,
    Indianapolis is still in sync with eastern standard
    time (it's an hour later there, til we Spring Ahead).

    - Sheena

    PS: Mark your calendars for the Indy Swing Classic, June 3-
    5th.