RROOM CHANGE -- 2 FREE Cajun-Zydeco Dance Workshops

From: jencart (jencart@MYCIDCO.COM)
Date: Mon Feb 14 2005 - 18:11:31 CST

    Tomorrow's (Tuesday's) Workshop will be held in Illini Room A of the Illini Union. Everything else is as posted. Hoping for a good turnout!

    Jenifer
    Hi Dancers,

    Reminder that I'm leading the following workshops this week --

    8-9p Tues, Feb 15th @ Illini Room A Illini Union
    1. Baisse Bas (old Creole Waltz pattern)
    2. Mamou (6 count) 2-Step
    3. Review Cajun Waltz
    4. Review Cajun (8 count) 2-Step

    Note -- Free parking after 5p in U of I parking garage, other U of I lots. Check/feed meters on street.

     7-9p Wed, Feb 16th @ my house
    1. Basic Zydeco Step -- Closed position
    2. Basic Zydeco Step -- Open position w/ hand switches
    3. Turns -- Closed position
    4. Turns -- Open position

    Come as you are -- no partner, experience, special clothing/shoes required.

    E-me or call 352-2803 w/ questions.

    Thanks,
    Jenifer C.