REMINDER: Foundations of Tango course starts Wed at Phillips Center

From: Ron & Susana Weigel (TangoSociety@AOL.COM)
Date: Tue Jan 25 2005 - 11:29:35 CST

    We are starting our Foundations of Tango course this Wednesday January 26 at
    the Phillips Recreation Center (505 W Stoughton, Urbana). The class is from
    8:30-10 PM. It runs for 4 weeks and costs $24.

    No partner or prior tango experience is required. However, for those with
    some prior tango experience, this course is an excellent transition to the close
    embrace milonguero style of tango danced in the night clubs of Buenos Aires.

    Tell your friends about this course.

    By the end of this course you will be able to dance the authentic social
    style of tango danced at milongas in Buenos Aires. People who have learned it find
    it both easier to learn and offering more opportunities for advanced learning
    as you progress. You will find it a rewarding experience.

    We look forward to seeing you on Wednesday.

    Ron Weigel & Susana Vazquez Weigel
    Instructors / Organizers
    Tango Society of Central Illinois
    Home: Phillips Recreation Center, 505 W Stoughton, Urbana, IL 61801
    Mail: PO Box 1054, Urbana, IL 61803-1054

    Tango Society Website with Community Calendar:
    http://www.centraltango.com/

    Join CentralTango, the Tango Society News Group with Local + Midwest Regional
    coverage:
    Send a blank message to:
    CentralTango-subscribe@yahoogroups.com