Tango Classes start at Phillips Center this week

From: Ron & Susana Weigel (TangoSociety@AOL.COM)
Date: Sun Jan 23 2005 - 03:44:58 CST

    We are starting our first session of tango classes for this semester this
    coming week at the Phillips Recreation Center.

    (1) Foundations of Tango (Beginner course)
         Wednesdays 8:30 - 10 PM Jan 26 - Feb 16 $24
    - Fundamentals of partner connection, tango musicality, basic navigational
    skills.

    (2) Intermediate Tango (Topic: Tango Musicality; Improvisation in Time)
          Mondays 8:30 - 10 PM Jan 24 - Feb 14 $24
    - Improvisation within the rhythmic structure of tango, milonga and vals.

    Learn tango and join our active tango community. See our website:
    www.centraltango.com

    Ron Weigel & Susana Vazquez Weigel
    Instructors / Organizers
    Tango Society of Central Illinois
    Home: Phillips Recreation Center, 505 W Stoughton, Urbana, IL 61801
    Mail: PO Box 1054, Urbana, IL 61803-1054

    Tango Society Website with Community Calendar:
    http://www.centraltango.com/

    Join CentralTango, the Tango Society News Group with Local + Midwest Regional
    coverage:
    Send a blank message to:
    CentralTango-subscribe@yahoogroups.com