Sat Jan 22: FREE Tango Dance & Lesson at Illini Union

From: Ron & Susana Weigel (TangoSociety@AOL.COM)
Date: Thu Jan 20 2005 - 05:48:05 CST

    This Saturday Jan 22 the Tango Society of Central Illinois is hosting a FREE
    tango dance in 314 Illini Union from 9:30 PM - 1 AM.

    Prior to the dance, starting at 8 PM, we are offering a lesson "Introduction
    to Tango & its Musicality". This lesson will give you an introduction to the
    social style of tango as danced in Buenos Aires (as well as throughout the
    world).

    We will be starting an introductory tango course next Wed Jan 26 at the
    Phillips Recreation Center (8:30-10 PM), 4 weeks for $24.

    We look forward to seeing you.

    Ron Weigel & Susana Vazquez Weigel
    Instructors / Organizers
    Tango Society of Central Illinois
    Home: Phillips Recreation Center, 505 W Stoughton, Urbana, IL 61801
    Mail: PO Box 1054, Urbana, IL 61803-1054

    Tango Society Website with Community Calendar:
    http://www.centraltango.com/

    Join CentralTango, the Tango Society News Group with Local + Midwest Regional
    coverage:
    Send a blank message to:
    CentralTango-subscribe@yahoogroups.com