Save Monday for Dancing!

From: Linda B. Oldham (lboldham@UIUC.EDU)
Date: Thu Aug 19 2004 - 10:55:47 CDT

    Let's Dance at Cowboy Monkey in August!
    Night Club Dance at Cowboy Monkey on Monday, August 23 & 30, 7:30 - 9:30 pm.
    We may continue the second Monday of each month. Would you support this?
    No cover, so please consider going early to enjoy their delicious food.
    Join me and other dancers for dinner at 6:30. Cowboy Monkey has great
    sandwiches.
    Dances: West Coast Swing, Hustle, Salsa, Swing, Night Club 2-Step,
    Cha-Cha, and Merengue.
    Location: 6 Taylor Street, downtown Champaign (former Blind Pig).
    DJ: Linda Oldham
    Questions: 352-0302