Wed June 2: Tango Lesson at the Phillips Center

From: Ron Weigel (RonWeigel@aol.com)
Date: Tue Jun 01 2004 - 07:55:30 CDT

    This Wednesday June 2 we will begin our series of summer tango lessons:

    Location: Phillips Recreation Center, 505 W Stoughton, Urbana
    Time: 8:30 - 10 PM
    Cost: $5

    Topic: Fundamentals of Giros (Turns)

    - We will discuss the basic form and technique for turning patterns in tango
    (that also apply to milonga and vals). We will cover the 3-count giro with
    sacadas to the right and left, including several variations on entering and
    exiting the giros.

    See you on Wednesday.

    Ron Weigel & Susana Vazquez Weigel
    Instructors / Organizers
    Tango Society of Central Illinois
    Home: Phillips Recreation Center, 505 W Stoughton, Urbana, IL 61801
    Mail: PO Box 1054, Urbana, IL 61803-1054

    Tango Society Website with Community Calendar: WWW.CENTRALTANGO.COM

    Join CentralTango, the Tango Society News Group with Local + Midwest Regional
    coverage:
    Send a blank message to:
    CentralTango-subscribe@yahoogroups.com