No Lava, but other dances

From: Linda B. Oldham (lboldham@UIUC.EDU)
Date: Tue May 04 2004 - 16:17:20 CDT

    Hi Dancers,
    Lava manager has decided our participation is too low to conduct Night Club
    dances on Saturday nights, at least until the fall.
    If you have any suggestions let me know.

    Looking for a place to dance Saturday?

    THIS SATURDAY May 8th, 8:00 PM -
    <http://www.verdant-systems.com/dance.htm>Salsa
    Try out this first ever Salsa Dance at Verde. Tango is a hit. What must
    this be like? I plan to find out.
    Lesson from 8:00 PM - 9:00 PM
    Dance from 9:00 PM - 12:30 AM
      Verde Gallery
    Art Gallery, Café, Newsroom
    17 E. Taylor
    Champaign, IL 61820
    217-366-3202
    <http://www.verdant-systems.com>www.verdant-systems.com

    Salsa Dance at Lava this Saturday, 5/8, 11:00 pm - 2:00 am.
    Linda
    352-0302