Sat May 1: Milonga at Phillips Center w/ Guest Instructors from Argentina

From: Ron Weigel (RonWeigel@aol.com)
Date: Tue Apr 27 2004 - 00:29:30 CDT

    This Saturday May 1, the Tango Society of Central Illinois is hosting a
    special milonga at the Phillips Recreation Center, from 9 PM - 12:30 AM. Admission
    is $7.

    In collaboration with the Refinery, we are hosting special guest instructors
    from Buenos Aires - Roberto Canelo, Antonio Gallesio & Valeria Euguia. Before
    the milonga, at 7:30 PM, there is a workshop given by our guest instructors
    entitled "Introduction to Authentic Milonguero Style Tango". This is the
    rhythmic close embrace style of tango that is popular in the tango clubs of Buenos
    Aires. The cost of the lesson is $20 and includes admission to the milonga.

    During the milonga, at around 11 PM, our guest instructors will give
    performances.

    There will be 3 additional workshops on Sunday at the Refinery. A subsequent
    message will provide more information on these workshops.

    We hope to see you Saturday at the milonga and SUnday at the workshops.

    Ron Weigel & Susana Vazquez Weigel
    Instructors / Organizers
    Tango Society of Central Illinois
    Home: Phillips Recreation Center, 505 W Stoughton, Urbana, IL

    Tango Society Website with Community Calendar:
    WWW.CENTRALTANGO.COM

    Join CentralTango, the Tango Society News Group with Local + Midwest Regional
    coverage:
    Send a blank message to:
    CentralTango-subscribe@yahoogroups.com