things beyond our control; no dancing for us this week

From: charles joseph smith (cjsmith2@students.uiuc.edu)
Date: Fri Feb 08 2002 - 14:23:49 CST

    Because my dance partner Michele got hit with a bad case of the flu on
    Wednesday, she won't be able to go to the Swing and Salsa semi-formal with
    me because it seems like Michele will be bedridden for a least a week.

    It seems likely that because of this, I won't be going to the semi-formal
    after all.

    Sorry for the incovenience.

    Charles Smith