Montreal - Places to dance?

From: Peter_Bruhn@MCKINSEY.COM
Date: Fri Sep 14 2001 - 22:33:12 CDT

    Hi!

    I am in Montreal this weekend and would like to go dancing. Does anybody of
    you know a good place to go? I would really appreciate your advice.

    Thank you.

    Peter

    | This message may contain confidential and/or privileged |
    | information. If you are not the addressee or authorized to |
    | receive this for the addressee, you must not use, copy, |
    | disclose or take any action based on this message or any |
    | information herein. If you have received this message in |
    | error, please advise the sender immediately by reply e-mail |
    | and delete this message. Thank you for your cooperation. |