Spring Argentine Tango classes starting Tuesday

From: joe grohens (joe@WOLFRAM.COM)
Date: Sun Mar 18 2001 - 17:46:21 CST

Dear dancers,

Two 6-wk tango courses with me and Carlota start this Tuesday.

Dancers who have already taken a beginning course may enroll in either the Intermediate or the Beginning levels. In each class we will work with some different "steps" than in the previous classes at each level.

Special topics for Intermediate class: improvising using crossed feet system, adornos, and steps for dancing on a crowded floor.

As always, you can take the first class in each level as a FREE TRIAL -- no need to commit until the second week.

Warmest wishes,

Joe

*****

Classes with Joe and Carlota