Tango Argentino - Argentine tango class announcement

From: Rita Marvelli (marvelli@UIUC.EDU)
Date: Mon Oct 23 2000 - 00:18:54 CDT

Tango Argentino at UIUC invites you to try our 4-week beginner class in
Argentine tango.

Beginner/advanced beginner level 4-week course.
Date: October 26 to November 16, 2000 (ending one week before Thanksgiving).
Time: 7:00 to 8:00 p.m. Practica follows at 8:00 to 10:00 p.m.
Cost: $20.00 for four classes.
Instructor: Andrea Lynn Newhouse, assisted by Juan Fedele.

Thursday Practicas
Time: 7:00 to 10:00 p.m., except when classes are in session and
practica begins at 8:00.
We invite you to join our casual practicas to work on your tango and
milonga skills, or to try them for the first time.
Cost: No charge.

Location & Helpful Information
805 West Pennsylvania, in the Illinois Program for Research in the
Humanities building, near the intersection with Lincoln in Urbana.

Dance partners are always available. You will want to bring a pair of
clean shoes with flexible, leather soles. Closed toes are good, flats and
dancing slippers are fine, and some women prefer high heels.

President: Rita Marvelli (marvelli@uiuc.edu)
Treasurer: Ron Weigel (weigel@uiuc.edu)
Faculty Advisor: Ron Weigel