SOC: The Cal Pozo dance instruction videos

From: charles joseph smith (cjsmith2@students.uiuc.edu)
Date: Fri Aug 11 2000 - 15:21:02 CDT

Let me tell you that because the Dancing Illini videos from their video
library have to be sent back, say you want to have a dance video
instruction library of your own--that is, get videos you can keep forever.
Is this possible?

There is a way. Try the Cal Pozo dance instruction video library. You
can get such videos at places like Borders or Coconuts, preferably in
Chicago. I already have the "Tango Passion" video. What makes the
videos unique is that there are 'moving footprint diagrams' for both
the leader and follower. Another reason to buy it is that it is very
cheap--ca. $10 per video. The final reason is that 60% of each video
focus on bronze steps, 25% on silver, and 5% on gold steps..hence,
you won't have to deal with the fancy figures at the beginning.

Note: Most of the Cal Pozo videos will focus on American-style steps,
with a little bit of International style. So if you want to compete
in a dance contest in the American-style dance categories, then
these videos are just for you.

Charles Joseph Smith
cjsmith2@students.uiuc.edu
(217)332-2425