Farewell Milonga for Mark and Ece: Sat Aug 26

From: TangoLeon@AOL.COM
Date: Fri Aug 04 2000 - 15:44:45 CDT

Tangueros y Tangueras de Chambana,

I will be out-of-town for 2 weeks so I want to get people ready for the
rescheduled Farewell Milonga for Mark Johnson and Ece Karatan at the Phillips
Center on Sat Aug 26.

We will have an additional room for refreshments. Susana and I will provide a
cake and some snacks and beverages. The admission charge will be used to
recover the costs of refreshments. We invite you to bring additional
refreshments (no alcoholic beverages, please).

Tell your friends who may not be on this list to come and bid farewell and
good luck to Mark and Ece.

See you on the 26th.

Leonardo
El Leon del Tango