Lisa's Birthday on Sunday at Rose Bowl

From: Jim Phillips (jim@KS.UIUC.EDU)
Date: Thu Jul 06 2000 - 20:58:16 CDT

Hi Dancers,

Lisa Hoppe, my girlfriend and the Dancing Illini education chair, has a
big birthday coming up this Sunday, July 9! We're celebrating by going
dancing to the sounds of Crissy Corson's Dusty Trails at the Rose Bowl at
106 N. Race St. in Urbana. The band starts up at 9pm, so that's when
we'll get there. It's technically country music but there are a lot of
songs good for Swing, West Coast Swing, Cha Cha, and Nightclub 2-step. If
people are dancing the band will cater to us. They even played "Jump,
Jive, & Wail" the last time I was there. Hey, I had fun and I hate
country music. There's no cover, so give it a try. Everyone's invited!

Hope to see a bunch of you there! Happy Birthday, Lisa!

-Jim