Mark and Ece will bid adieu soon; but the dancing will go on

From: charles joseph smith (cjsmith2@students.uiuc.edu)
Date: Mon Jun 26 2000 - 12:33:26 CDT

Mark Johnson and Ece Karatan, co-teachers of Argentine tango and salsa who
gave lessons and demos in C-U for several years, will be bidding
farewell to that town after this July.

Ece found a new job in Chicago, so Mark has to move to that city--which
happens to be my hometown as well.

They will be planning a farewell dance party at the Highdive on July 27.
Details will come from them later on, perhaps next month. What I now know
is that there will be music for both salsa-merengue and some Argentine
tango dancing. I will be there. Will you?

I will miss their good 'club-salsa' style and also their tango as well.
But I will try to see them in the salsa clubs in Chicago.

After they head out from C-U in the sunset, I guess Tanya and Bris will
take their place as new co-salsa teachers at C-U.

Charles Joseph Smith
cjsmith2@students.uiuc.edu
(773)233-0356