TACO PARTY!!!

From: RuthAnn Nichols (ruthannn@SHOUT.NET)
Date: Thu Jun 15 2000 - 21:12:47 CDT

I need to have at least one more party before Georgene leaves, so please
come for a Taco Party Saturday, June 24 about 7pm. I will provide tacos
and some traditional fillers - ground beef, cheese, lettuce, tomato and
onion for sure. You bring something that you think would be good in tacos,
or with them.

306 West John Street
Champaign, IL
(One block south of Green, a couple of houses west of State)
352-7837 (35 2-STEP)

Air conditioners not installed yet, so if it is hot, dress cool!

ALLERGY ALERT - 2 CATS AND ONE DOG ON PREMISES