SALSA DANCING TONIGHT (MONDAY, JUNE 12TH)

From: annmarie e hill (aehill@students.uiuc.edu)
Date: Mon Jun 12 2000 - 11:47:25 CDT

Hey guys,

I hope this reaches both the DI list and the swing list--I've never posted
to the DI list and Cory promised me this would work so I'm giving it a
shot.

There is free latin dancing at the Highdive tonight at 9 pm with DJ Brian
Allen. I haven't seen this on any of my email lists so I thought I'd let
everyone know. Highdive is 19 and over with a good sized stage and dance
floor. . . I tried to email the salsa list (salsa@uiuc.edu), but it
wouldn't let me so if anyone else knows how to email them please forward
this and let me know for future reference ;-).

Dance on,
Annmarie