Fw: Introduction to Argentine tango

From: Dario A. Farias (farias@UIUC.EDU)
Date: Thu Jun 08 2000 - 16:59:48 CDT

This is a message from a Salsa friend some of you might be interested as
well. Specially if you love tango too.

We'll be having more salsa updates soon. The next Regent Salsa on Friday
June 23rd.

And by the way. Again tonight at Mabels there will be salsa with DJ Juan.
Also Bris and Tanya are teaching 1.5 hour lesson before the DJ salsa. For
better information read this little segment from Tanya

    Take a class before dancing at Mabel's:
    Bris and Tanya (that's me) will teach a 1.5 hour lesson before
    the dancing starts, 9-10:30pm. This is not part of a
    series, just a self contained lesson. So, if you
    haven't been dancing for a while - come! If you have
    friends who have always wanted to learn salsa but were
    afraid to ask - let them know! We will teach moves that
    are appropriate fro beginners and will show variations
    for intermediate and advanced dancers.

      What: Pre-dance salsa lesson
      When: today, Thursday, 9-10:30pm
      Where: Mabel's
      Who: Bris and Tanya
      How much: $6 that includes the cover charge ($2)

Now back to the TANGO NEWS

see ya

Dario