Reminder - Going Away Party Tomorrow

From: Lisa Hoppe (ldhoppe@YAHOO.COM)
Date: Fri May 19 2000 - 11:18:04 CDT

Hello everyone,

I wanted to remind you about the party at John's tomorrow. John's pool
is not open yet so there won't be any swimming this time.

Scott, Becca, and Salem are moving to Kansas City later this month. On
Saturday, May 20, we are having a going away party for them at John
Stone's house - 108 G.H. Baker Drive, Urbana. (Thanks John!) The
party is from 1 - 5 PM.

The grill will be fired up. Please bring your own grillables along
with a side, chips, beverage, or dessert to share.

If you have any questions regarding the party, please email me at
ldhoppe@yahoo.com or call 239-3139.

We hope you can make it!
Lisa Hoppe

Directions to John's house:
Take Cunningham Avenue north to Kenyon Road and turn left. (Kenyon Road
is the last stoplight before you go under route 74.)
You will take Kenyon Road all the way to the end and turn left on
Ransom Place.
You will come to a fork in the road - go right.
You will come to a "T" in the road at G.H. Baker Drive - go right. The
house on this corner is John's house.
John's phone number is 337-1893 in case you need it.

=====
Visit my dog's neat-o website.
http://www.geocities.com/ldhoppe/max.html