REMINDER (fwd)

From: ece karatan (karatan@students.uiuc.edu)
Date: Wed May 17 2000 - 14:29:47 CDT

---------- Forwarded message ----------
Date: Wed, 17 May 2000 14:24:07 -0500 (CDT)
From: ece karatan <karatan@students.uiuc.edu>
To: ece karatan <karatan@students.uiuc.edu>
Subject: REMINDER

---------- Forwarded message ----------
Date: Sat, 13 May 2000 12:01:14 -0500
From: Mark Johnson <opaque@advancenet.net>
To: karatan@uiuc.edu
Subject: LAST CHANCE SALSA AND TANGO CLASSES

Hello Dear Friends,

  It is now official......Ece and I will be leaving ShampooBanana for
the Windy City at the end of the summer. This of course means we will be
teaching our very last set of classes this summer. So if you want to take
classed from us this summer is the LAST CHANCE.

  We will be teaching two sessions this summer. Salsa will begin next
Wednesday evening at the McKinley Foundation, and Argentine Tango will
start next Thursday evening at the Channing-Murray Foundation.

  Over the past four or five years we have taught close to eight hundred
people salsa and tango. At the end of the summer we are going to have a
very.......big........party.

Information as follows:

(If you have any questions please call Mark at 239-4328 or write to Mark
at opaque@advancenet.net)

Salsa Classes

Every Wednesday May 17th through June 21st at the McKinley Foundation
located on the corner of Fifth and Daniel, two blocks South of Green St.
in Campustown.

Beginning Salsa Class 5:30-6:30
Intermediate Salsa Class 6:30-7:30
Advanced Salsa Class 7:30-8:30

Each Session is $30. A session by the way is a six week class, EACH
CLASS DOES NOT COST $30.00. No partner is required and the first class
is Free so you can try before you buy.

We also teach private and semiprivate classes. If you are interested in
these please call us at 239-4328.

Argentine Tango Classes

Every Thursday May 18th through June 22nd at the Channing-Murray
Foundation located on the corner of Mathews and Oregon, one block west
of Espressso Royale in Urbana.

Level II Argentine Tango 5:00-6:15
Level I Argentine Tango 6:15-7:30

Each session is $30. A session by the way is a six week class, EACH
CLASS DOES NOT COST $30.00. No partner is required and the first class
is Free so you can try before you buy.

We also teach private and semiprivate classes. If you are interested in
these please call us at 239-4328.

Mark/Ece