Up: Core Text Commands
Control the state of a remote simulation after it is connected (optional).
- list: Return information about remote simulations. Each element
returned contains three pieces of information; the molecule id, the remote
machine name, and the current status. The status is one of:
- No Connection: remote connection has been disconnected or
- Running Simulation: connected to an active simulation
- top sim_number: Set the top simulation.
- top: Get the molecule id of top simulation.
- modify parameter value:
Change a parameter for the top simulation. Possible parameters are
- rate n: Send only every n simulation timesteps.
- keep n: Keep only every n received timesteps,
appended to the animation.
- patch < off | byatom | byload | bynode
>: Display the patches from a simulation (if any), coloring them by
the specified criteria, for the top simulation.
- detach sim_number: Detach from a simulation, leaving it
running on the remote computer.
- kill sim_number: Kill a simulation.
Tue Apr 6 09:22:39 CDT 1999