Up: Core Text Commands
Change the color assigned to molecules, or edit the color scale. All
color values are in the range 0 ... 1. Please see the
section on coloring
for a full description of the various options.
See also Chapter § on
how to change color of a user-defined graphics object.
- category name color: Set color of object specified by category and name to color.
- scale method < scale_name >: Set type of scale to use for coloring objects by values. They are:
- RGB - Red to green to blue.
- BGR - Blue to green to red.
- RWB - Red to white to blue.
- BWR - Blue to white to red.
- RWG - Red to white to green.
- GWR - Green to white to red.
- GWB - Green to white to blue.
- BWG - Blue to white to green.
- BlkW - Black to white.
- WBlk - White to black.
- scale midpoint x:
Set midpoint of color scale to x, in the range 0 ... 1.
- scale min x:
Set minimum of color scale to x, in the range 0 ... 1.
- scale max x:
Set maximum of color scale to x, in the range 0 ... 1.
- change < alpha | shininess | rgb |
ambient | diffuse | specular > color:
Reset given property of color to default value.
- change < alpha | shininess > color value:
Set given (scalar) property of color to value.
- change < rgb | ambient | diffuse |
specular > color r g b:
Set given (3-valued) property of color to r g b.
Tue Apr 6 09:22:39 CDT 1999