Up: Tcl Text Commands
Initialize and control the tools that are controlled by external
- create: Create a new tool
- change type [ toolid ]: Change the
type of a tool.
- scale scale [ toolid ]: Change the
scale of the coordinates reported by a tool.
- scaleforce scale [ toolid ]: Increase
or decrease the force on a force-feedback device.
- offset x y z [ toolid ]: Add a
vector to a tool's position.
- delete [ toolid ]: Remove a tool.
- rep molid repid:
Choose only a single representation for tugging or SMD.
- adddevice name [ toolid ] : Add a
device to a tool, using a name found in the sensor configuration
- removedevice name [ toolid ] :
Remove a device from a tool, using a name found in the sensor
- callback on/off : Enable callbacks for