Re: error while running simulation with NAMD3.0alpha12 and 13

From: Vermaas, Josh (vermaasj_at_msu.edu)
Date: Tue Aug 30 2022 - 08:56:34 CDT

Hi Shivam,

Libmvec is the gnu vector math library, and namd3 is unable to find it on your system, which means that it can’t run. Is there any reason why that wouldn’t be in the library path on your HPC resources? Plausible reasons might include using something other than the GNU compiler stack (intel?), but that would in some sense be unusual.

-Josh