Re: to rigidify bonds without hydrogen (about suggestion http://jeffcomer.us/downloads.html)

From: zeynab hosseini (hosseinizeynab93_at_gmail.com)
Date: Mon Aug 29 2022 - 06:38:56 CDT

Hi Norman,

Thank you so much for the prompt reply. I want to rigid all bonds in SiC
and then performing Steered MD on the mass center of the nanotube and move
that. I assume in this case it is not possible to use fixedatoms option as
it constrains the atoms to the initial position and does not let them move
during the SMD.

All the best,
Zeynab