Re: namd-l digest V1 #3272

From: Raman Preet Singh (ramanpreetsingh_at_hotmail.com)
Date: Tue Aug 23 2022 - 07:03:28 CDT

Try CHARMM-GUI for polysaccharide structures including dextran. It generates CHARMM and AMBER FF files for NAMD and other MD programs.

Get Outlook for Android<https://urldefense.com/v3/__https://aka.ms/AAb9ysg__;!!DZ3fjg!4QssdOoA9Z-22jR0b8slbmLhy_RlE3ZE3AiKvVapx7UO_WPWYZVpi9O9tIJwWags3sq_I10669FUuPyfSbG7hLrj2k8H5A$ >