using amber force field in namd simulation

From: İmren Bayıl (ib57001_at_student.gaziantep.edu.tr)
Date: Wed Jun 29 2022 - 05:32:57 CDT

I want to apply md simulation my complex structure which is
dna-ligand.using tleap I wrote inpcrd and prmtop files for my complex
structure.occurred the structures are complex_clean2_wat.prmtop and
complex_clean2_wat.inpcrd.
The problem is that namd simulation.I am not sure that my
namd configuration file is true for md simulation.I shared my files also
attached .
Could anybody help me this files is true for complex structures ?