Re: pdb file from a particular configuration

From: Bunzeki Kilolo (Mme) (kilolo.bunzeki_at_polytechnique.edu)
Date: Tue Jun 28 2022 - 04:10:02 CDT

Hello Ribi,

Try ;

bomlev -5
wrnlev 5

stream job.str

open unit 10 read card name structure.psf
read psf xplor card unit 10 append

open unit 4 read card name structure.pdb
read coord pdb unit 4 resid

open read unform unit 22 name traj.dcd
trajectory first 22 nunit 1 begin 1 skip 250

set i 1
set ntot ?nfile

label nextconf

traj read
open write card unit 12 name traj.conf__at_i.pdb
write coor pdb unit 12
close unit 12
incr i by 1

if @i le @ntot goto nextconf