Re: restart glitch - return to original structure

From: Josh Vermaas (vermaasj_at_msu.edu)
Date: Fri Apr 15 2022 - 16:00:16 CDT

Hi Dan,

Could you post your NAMD configuration file? My first thought is that
you might be mixing up a .restart.coor with a .coor file. The
.restart.coor files are written every restartfreq steps, while the .coor
files are only written at the very end of a simulation.

-Josh

--
Josh Vermaas
Assistant Professor