Re: Multiple Jobs

From: Mike McCallum (mmccallum_at_PACIFIC.EDU)
Date: Sun Feb 06 2022 - 10:29:07 CST

Hi Kelly,
We usually create a bunch of directories, one for each run, with same file names in all (.conf, .pdb, .psf, .cons etc) so the .conf file is the same. Then shell script scatter the files to each directory. I don’t know how different each of your runs are, but this works for us when each system is the same.

Best
Mike