Re: Restarting QMMM

From: Marcelo C. R. Melo (melomcr_at_gmail.com)
Date: Wed Dec 02 2020 - 14:44:45 CST

Hi Francesco,
Where is the error coming from? Is it NAMD or ORCA complaining about the
missing quote?
I think you could try escaping the quote in NAMD's config file, just like
you are escaping the "%" sign.

Maybe this would help diagnose the problem:

qmConfigLine "%%moinp \"qmmm_0.input.old.gbw\""

Internally, NAMD is reading this string and passing it to ORCA's input
file.

Alternatively, you could get the config file created by NAMD and debug it
by calling ORCA directly with the input file. Once you find the exact
syntax ORCA is expecting we could help finding the right syntax so that
NAMD creates the right file.

Best,
Marcelo