Re: well-tempered metadynamics deforms the water box and the system becomes unstable..

From: zeynab hosseini (hosseinizeynab93_at_gmail.com)
Date: Wed Oct 21 2020 - 09:47:29 CDT

Hi Giacomo,

Thank you for the prompt reply. I used both 2.13b2 and 2014 versions of
NAMD and for both cases the hill weights aren't properly restarted.
I didn't use the "cv load command". I just followed the metadynamics
tutorial on the NAMD page (link is as follows), creating a collective
variable input file which is called from within the namd configuration
file, containing the collective variable info and the metadynamics commands--000000000000235fe105b22f7b61--