Re: toppar_water_ions.str NAMD format for last version of C36 (on July 2020)

From: Josh Vermaas (joshua.vermaas_at_gmail.com)
Date: Sat Sep 12 2020 - 16:44:27 CDT

Hi Zeynab,

Just yank out the stuff NAMD doesn't understand. I make my own parameter
files by only keeping the parameter information in the toppar file. To be
honest, did anything in the water or ions parameters change with the July
version? I'm almost positive you'll find that the parameters will be
identical to the old ones.

-Josh