Re: Problem with BEUS in NAMD 2.14

From: Giacomo Fiorin (giacomo.fiorin_at_gmail.com)
Date: Mon Aug 24 2020 - 14:42:34 CDT

If you look closely, the inputs here have two keywords in a single line.
This is a mistake:
https://colvars.github.io/colvars-refman-namd/colvars-refman-namd.html#sec:colvars_config_syntax

Just add new line characters so that there is at most one command per
line. Please email Mahmoud about it, too.

Giacomo

--
Giacomo Fiorin
Research collaborator, National Institutes of Health, Bethesda, MD