Postdoctoral opening at MSU

From: Josh Vermaas (joshua.vermaas_at_gmail.com)
Date: Thu Aug 06 2020 - 09:46:56 CDT

Hi folks,

I'll be starting my own group in January at Michigan State University, and
wanted to pass along openings in my group for students or postdocs looking
to take the next steps in their scientific career, looking to use
emerging molecular simulation tools to study basic biophysics in
plant systems.
https://careers.msu.edu/cw/en-us/job/503825/research-associatefixed-term

A few notes that did not make it into the posting: The idea is for a
successful applicant to eventually make it to Michigan. However, for
obvious COVID-related reasons, remote work or delayed start dates are
entirely possible with what we do. The degree criteria were also intended
to include a broader set of possible degrees, so if the work
sounds interesting to you, I would encourage you to apply.

-Josh