Re: How to restart a FEP simulation

From: Qasim Pars (qasimpars_at_gmail.com)
Date: Thu Jun 25 2020 - 08:03:45 CDT

Hi Jérôme,

I should change only the "runFEP" line at the end of the config file and
the other lines will stay the same, right?

Lastly, will NAMD append to the old output files if I rerun the FEP
simulation? Normally I use "srun namd2 +setcpuaffinity backward.conf >
backward.log" to run a FEP simulation but I think I should change that
command also while reruning the simulation?
It would be good if NAMD appends to the old output files... but don't know
how to do it.

Best,

--
Qasim Pars