Re: error: minimizer slowly moving xxx atoms with bad contacts downhill

From: Giacomo Fiorin (giacomo.fiorin_at_gmail.com)
Date: Tue May 26 2020 - 10:50:43 CDT

Hi, as you probably deduced, the minimizer is having a difficult time
handling the configuration that you set. It would help others help you if
you could provide details on what you tried. For example, have you tried
writing the coordinates to a DCD trajectory file often enough and
visualizing it?

Giacomo

--
Giacomo Fiorin
Research collaborator, National Institutes of Health, Bethesda, MD