Re: solvation with SWM4 water model

From: Giacomo Fiorin (giacomo.fiorin_at_gmail.com)
Date: Fri May 22 2020 - 09:47:43 CDT

You can use "Using solvent other than water" in the Solvate plugin doc as
reference for filling a box with anything:

https://www.ks.uiuc.edu/Research/vmd/plugins/solvate/

And check the water models doc in the UG:

https://www.ks.uiuc.edu/Research/namd/2.13/ug/node24.html#6839

--
Giacomo Fiorin
Research collaborator, National Institutes of Health, Bethesda, MD