Re: Patch grid too small error in first production run

From: Josh Vermaas (joshua.vermaas_at_gmail.com)
Date: Sun Apr 19 2020 - 16:51:22 CDT

Hi Asma,

What is your margin set to in the first production step? For membrane
simulations I've sometimes needed to set it to 5 or 7 if there is a
lipid hanging over the edge of the box by a bunch. The other thing to
check would be how the box sizes are set. I'm not super familiar with
how CHARMM-GUI does it, but if your box changed alot during
equilibration, it wouldn't surprise me if CHARMM-GUI set this incorrectly.

-Josh